Implementation period: March 2018 – December 2018
Source of funding: Municipality of Silistra
Role of the organization: contractor
- One upgrading course for specialists;
- One upgrading course for child care specialists and care givers;
- One course of group supervision for the specialists;
- One course of group supervision for child care specialists and care givers;
- Individual supervision of 12 specialists;
- Individual supervision of 35 nurses and care givers.
Overall goal of the project:
The goal is to improve the quality of the provision of social services.
- Continue and build on a sustainable model for the development of childcare services to support the deinstitutionalization process for children.
- Provide support to social service staff, ensuring greater security and efficiency for workers.
- To create a safe and sustainable environment that stimulates the development of children in social services in the resident type community.