Project: “Accept me 2015” BG05M9OP001-2.003-0001-C01
Implementation period: March 2018 – December 2020
Source of funding: Operational Program “Human Resources Development” 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund
Role of the organization: subcontractor, according to Service Contract No. 2018-U-19 / 13.03.2018 with the Municipality of Silistra
- 6 individual supervisions of the host families under the Project from Silistra District, where children are accommodated;
- 6 specialized exercises of Silistra Regional Foster Care Team (RFCT), were conducted;
- 3 specialized trainings of the members of the foster care unit at the Regional Agency for Social Assistance – Silistra;
- 12 Group Supervisions of the RFCT and of the Child Protection Services, Silistra were carried out;
- 6 individual inspections of the Silistra RFCT were carried out.
Specific objectives: To provide active support, including individualized, group supervised and counseled trainings of both the Frontier Foster Care Team and the foster families on the territory of the Silistra District and the foster care committee, so as to protect the needs of the children accommodated in foster care, their best interest and their rights. Support to the teams and to the foster families in order for them to be able to deal with specific cases and challenges.